Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted

Well it happened today, i put up the new poster and today they arrived. I'm now losing the will, they are doing a 2 day inspection and now i have a load of forms to fill in for a suitable persons interview tomorrow. I'm reading the questions and my mind is blank, i think it is nerves. They are questions like how do you influence practice and how do you support EAL. current strengths and weaknesses.

I'm also stressing over the activities tomorrow, oh i just want a hole to open up and i will sink into it.

Oh well i will try some chocolate then come back!!!!!

Please don't stress about the suitable person interview I had it a few weeks ago, was not given a list of questions to go over just 2 days notice that she was coming. It was fine, so try not to worry about that. Good luck with everything.

You have a wealth of knowledge that we all know about here! You'll be fine; just make a few notes tonight so that you are prepared. Really really good luck, and let us know how it goes. :o

just think simple answers - don't try and read to much into the questions, and link your thoughts to what you already do daily.

Good luck- you'll be fine. you take the time to read sites like this- so obvisouly you're commited to your setting, and care about what you do.

xxx

Guest Wolfie

Just talk about what you do on a day to day basis, don't tie yourself up in knots trying to remember the theory behind it all...you'll be fine! Let us know how you get on! :o

Has the chocolate helped yet??

as others have said, you are concientious practitioner, taking valuable personal time for professional development through being a member of this forum. Your previous posts show your dedication, knowledge and skills, so, relax ( as much as you can).

Sing out loud a happy song on your way to work ( hope you travel by car and not public transport :(:( ). Enter with the biggest smile on your face and the sunshine mood will follow you all day. :o

Positive attitude = positive results. :(

Then just think a weekend of celebrations and the rest of the term to just 'chill' knowing it is all over for at least another 4 years. xD

Peggy

Hi

good luck for today, don't worry about your suitability interview, i had mine this time last year and it went fine it was almost like an informal chat.

hope it goes well

Dawn

Thanks for all your support. Suitable person interview went well, no probs!!!! Ofsted inspection went well too but not allowed to say result, will let you know soon.

Thankyou again you wonderful people out there.

• 1 month later...

Our Ofsted report has now been published and we got a good, Thankyou for all your support and advice. It has really helped me to improve my practice. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou you wonderful people.

Congratulations on your GOOD Ofsted result, we've just recently got a good too, and I can only echo your comments that we couldn't have done it without this fabulous site and all you wonderful people.

Hope you had a good celebration too!