Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What A Comical

beth1

We let the budgie out for a fly around, at the time I was eating some nice smelling crisps! :( Well what would you know the budgie was trying to get into the bag of crisps to eat them, then tried eating out of my mouth, ah not getting away with my food mister! :(:o Once I had finished he lost interest but found I had the smell on my hand so tried to eat that instead. xD

Beth

We let the budgie out for a fly around, at the time I was eating some nice smelling crisps! :( Well what would you know the budgie was trying to get into the bag of crisps to eat them, then tried eating out of my mouth, ah not getting away with my food mister! :(:o Once I had finished he lost interest but found I had the smell on my hand so tried to eat that instead. xD

Beth

We had a budgie years and years ago. My mum's favourite tipple back then was port and lemon, and said budgie used to have a fly around each evening. We heard a strange gurgling sound only to find the budgie immersed head down in the port and lemon. Budgie restored to cage for safety, whereupon spent the rest of the night gently swaying back and forwards on his little perch.

Strange bird...

Maz

had one who loved bacardi and coke....refused the coke alone, often sat on edge of glass to get to he drink...

also loved cheese an onion crisps, running around with them in his beak

he would also play football with you using a foam ball and retrieve it for you to throw again...

he never lived in his cage was but was free to fly in our living room, never flew out of open windows or doors, and lived for what seemed like forever.....

always a queue of people to look after him when we were awy as he was so social.

Son now has a guinea pig who is just as bad, stealing food from the plate or your hand... banana being a fave, he follows you around the house...and loves going to the pub with him and his mates!! I've seen the evidence on his facebook pages.

Inge

maybe I should get a bird then I could say I have to have a drink of wine the parrott loves it I must eat chocolate the parrott loves it the possibilities are endless think I will take myself off to the pet shop tomorrow!!!LOL

I had a big fluffy Bunny once that loved Sugar Puffs and Toast. would chase me from the kitchen to the lounge in the mornings and jup up on the settee to get its nose in the bowl. I miss my bunny now thinking of him.