3 replies to this topic

#1 Rebecca

Rebecca

FSF Education advisor and Forum content editor

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

Nursery World magazine is reporting that some parents are receiving mixed messages regarding their ongoing eligibility for the 30 hours funding.

The requirement is that parents reconfirm their eligibility every 3 months and they should get a message from the government to remind them. According to the NW article some parents have been told they are eligible for a year and don't need to reconfirm and some haven't reconfirmed because they haven't had a reminder and so risk losing their funding.

You can read the article here: Parents confused over reconfirmation of 30-hour place

• earlyyearsjules likes this

Rebecca
FSF Education advisor and Forum content editor fsflogo.png

#2 hopeytg

hopeytg

Forum Inhabitant!

• Full FSF Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

Non of my parents had received a reminder - some received an email saying their funding had stopped as they had not renewed!! You can imagine the panic - I have sent all of them my own reminder and our portal shows those parents who have reconfirmed so I am keeping an eye on it - but it is more work for me again.

#3 Littlesparklesnursery

Littlesparklesnursery

Feet firmly under the table!

• Full FSF Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

some have recieved reminders but found no facility to renew on thier gateway account.

#4 Tracy_Rogers

Tracy_Rogers

New user

• Full FSF Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

Our parents are saying the same, no reminders from HMRC. We have been doing our own reminders.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users