Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Preparing For 2 Little Furry Friends!

We are getting 2 kittens on Wed.

It's Paul's birthday at the weekend and he has wanted a kitten for ages. I was going to get him one as a surprise, but thought it would either be a really good present, or a disaster. So I suggested it to him, and he liked the idea.

We went to choose one the other day, but ended up with 2 - one black and one ginger.

Paul has spent the weekend cleaning and tidying the house for them - it's like having a new baby arrive!

Can't wait to get them - so in a way they are a present for me too - although I will remind Paul that they are HIS kittens, if there is any mess that needs clearing up! :o

Guest Wolfie

You'll absolutely love them! But just beware, the kitten stage is very addictive! We said we were having two cats and now have four!! The last one "stayed" when we fostered a mum and six kittens from the local cat rescue group...we couldn't bear to part with him!

Have a great time, let us know what you've decided to call them! :o

I've often thought about getting a kitten but have had no experience of the toilet training etc - wasn't sure how bad it is - how easy are they to train/ look after. We only have a rabbit and that lives in the garden!!!

Congratualtion on yours shelley good luck with them

ahhhh cute,

I am personally scared of kittens/cats, and when i say scared i mean scared, so i can't quite share your enthusiasm but im sure they will be sute, enjoy them :o

Dawn

Ooooh! How exciting! I love cats too but unfortunately, living where we do, we are not allowed pets. Although Simon does keep muttering something about a dog... (I don't do dogs lol)

Cats are the best. I had my first cat when I was 3 years old, Marmalade, and I've had one evr since.

We've got 3 now, Dennis, Minnie and Harry. Harry is only 6 months old and is the most affectionate cat I've ever had.

He wakes us up by bouncing around the bed, Minnie wakes me up by getting into bed and Dennis scratches the carpet at the side of the bed. They do tend to know when breakfasts late.

I've never had a problem with toilet training them, they have all, even Minnie who was rescused at 3 weeks old, gone straight to the tray.

Enjoy them both. :oxD

I hope your cats bring you as much pleasure as ours did. When we had children later on they were brought up to care and respect them.

Its really sensible to have 2 as they play together.

Simcity they are really easy to toilet train. If you have to keep them indoors while you are at work either fix a cat flap or provide a litter tray.

Both boys. They are adorable. Been home from work for an hour and so far they've spent an hour fighting with one another, and finding lots of cubby holes that I never knew existed!! They are like little dusters - can get to all the parts the hoover can't reach!!

So black isnt as slimming as we've been told then (here there would be a smiley face, but they've disappeared)

The boys look gorgeous.

Hope they are well behaved, I'm up this early with no need because harry wanted breakfast and kept hitting my face until I roused (still no smilies!)