Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parental Behaviour/conduct Policy

Guest Wolfie

Gosh, that's a new one on me! I'll be interested to see any examples? It strikes me as sad that we need to have one! :o

Thats a good idea, but ive never seen one.

Thinking back to issues we have had in the past few years, here are my ideas;

* dogs should not be brought onto premises

* staff should be treated with respect, and any issues discussed in a calm manner

* respecting and abiding by the policies and procedures of the setting and remembering that staff have a duty to implement these.

* the need to make appointments to discuss things with staff, or arrive earlier instead of at the end of the day to ensure ratios can be maintained.

* that we will do our best to accomodate their wishes within our policies and procedures which are there for a reason.

Im getting brain freeze now, but i hope those helped.

I also think that thank you presents when the child leaves and chiristmas should be in the contract :(xD:o

we added them to our parental agreement along with being on time etc

parents are requested to be supportive of the management group and supervisor

and requested to behave in a polite and appropriate manner , failure to do so could lead to parent being excluded

also a point on if we believe a parent is unfit to collect a child such as under the influence of durgs or alcohol what we would do then.

sorry fdo not have the policies to hand but the gist is there.

Inge

Thank you for those suggestions I am sure I will be able to put something together. If anyone can add to this list that would be useful.

Our School has a Home-School agreemnet that is sent, ideally in the first term, it covers helping with homework, timekeeping, making sure they are equipped for school. There are 2 copies sent to each home with one to be signed and returned and the other kept. If i can find my copy I will list the exact contents for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)