Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Transformation Funding

Hi ,

Can someone give me advice please, i was unsure about which course to do, it was between a management course or the foundation degree in early years. After much deliberation, i have decided to do the foundation degree, having just read a few old messages about funding from the transformation fund, can someone explain to me, do i apply for the funding myself or do the owners of the nursery i am SNO in. On Friday i told my manager i want to do the foundation degree and she said she will let the owners know and they will let me know if they will pay towards it from the transformation fund. The course is due to start in September, the application form is being sent to me from the college so time is running out, so if i need to apply to the tranformation fund myself i would need to do it very quickly, i am just a little unsure.

Thank you

Rosepetal

I needed to apply for funding myself through a bursary through our local early years department. I ended up getting all my course for the full three years funded I would start the ball rolling ASAP rather than wait for reply from your bosses. If I can be of any further help give me a shout. Shelley

Thank you NinaFox,

Not sure where my local Early Years department is, i know there is an early years department in Chelmsford, Essex, i will email them and ask for their advice, they might send me in the right direction.

Thanks again.

Rosepetal :o

Guest Wolfie

I also had to contact my local Early Years Unit myself and sort it out - but there shouldn't be any problem with you getting the funding.

Edited by Wolfie

I applied through my setting but if you ring your local authority they will direct you whatever route you need to take, I need to apply for the second year and have just changed jobs so may just ring as well.

I also applied for funding myself through Early Years. Have just enquired about the second year so am eagerly waiting for a response! Good luck rosepetal! As Wolfie said, there shouldn't be any problems with getting it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)