Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where Did The Time Go?

Beau

To all of you who have had the last 2 weeks off - what's happened? I had such great plans for all the things I was going to get done in the holidays and it's over already! And why did I leave all that planning till the last minute?? :o

it just flies by i have been working but just thinking of my girls getting everything ready its a no go area in my house

maddy good luck with the new job for tomorrow will be thinking of you

nicole

I know what you mean guys! I've had 2 weeks off, and although I've done my literacy and numeracy planning for the first 2 weeks back, I've done nothing else and it's already sunday! Granted, me and the boyfriend did an unplanned trip to London yesterday and Friday, so that took 2 days up, but now it's all hands on deck ready for monday morning!

Wishing everyone a good summer term.

I'm not back at pre-school until Tuesday, because the local primary has a training day tomorrow (we work their days). I will be doing my little ASD child tomorrow, though.

It has been a good break - time to catch up on the FD study - time to be with my girls.

Hope everyone else also enjoyed it.

Diane.

Have a good term everybody.

Here in Kent we have another week's holiday - we didn't break up until Maundy Thursday. :):) I have all good intentions to do lots of work this week, but will probably be panicking this time next Sunday!

Gail

Just to say have a great time back. I know the feeling about work-have not made any great plans for this first week. We have 3 new children starting and have a feeling they all might be upset!

This is my favourite term when, hopefully, the weather starts to improve and we can get out a bit more.

Linda

Hi

Last day off today getting all work ready to go in tomorrow, we will have a 'quiet week as well Linda'

ive got 5 new starters this week!!!!

Good luck everyone, have a super term and talk soon. :D

Hi all!!

Good luck maddy! You'll be fine :o

Well done Carol. How many Units left? What did you get signed off today?

I envy you all, I'm sorry (saddo!) to say. Now I'm properly over the actual operation I find I'm missing just about everything about work! Comes of working with a smashing team and some WONDERFUL chioldren, I suppose. Never mind, I'll have to use my time constructively and work up a few ideas that have been bubbling and attend to some promises - joanne 123, that includes you! :D:D

Cheers for now,

Sue :D

Hi Sue,

Our paths haven't crossed much recently but glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. :) When do you expect to get back to work?

Thats 6 units down and I've got Child Protection training on the 1st May which will be another unit. That will be halfway then - I'm so excited!! Just completed 'Communication and Language' and 'Plan and Equip the Environment' ones. Working on 'Relationships with Parents' next but my assessor is off to New York for a holiday so won't be out again for 5 weeks. :o

Hi there Carol!

Hope to get back 7th june, ties in nicely with a full half term. I've got the job of planning for that topic, seeing as I've got plenty of time xD . It will be 'Pattern' - great!! :D

Never mind, in that 5 weeks you can have it all tied up and ready for her!! I'm an NVQ Assessor, so if I can help at all, just shout! :o

Thanks for thinking about me!

Sue :D

hi all, first day was great. the teacher i`m working with is great and i`ve got a good feeling about it all. only problem is i`m only working 20 hours and would love more. I want to find out so much that i`m not sure that the day will be long enough!

thanks for all the good luck wishes maddy.