Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Does Anyone Know....

...where i can find the poster i saw in my school?

Its a set of 2 posters both with a picture of a child in the centre and feelings all around them like a brainstorm. One is the bully and the other is the victim.

Ive trailed the internet and the school dont remember as a lot of the old staff have now left, but its only a year or two old, and its a fantastic resource. Cant find the actual posters either to get any other details off them.

The posters are about A3 in size, maybe a little bigger.

Thanks. Ali :o

Edited by alis2son

We have always bought our posters from www.mantralingua.com. I don't know if they have the one you want.

If you can get the ISBN number from the poster Mantra Lingua may be able to help. Or you could take the ISBN number to a book shop who also may be able to source the posters for you.

Hope this helps. :o

seen to remember posters in the SEAL pack - may have come from there as they had one on bullying , we passed them on to school as we did not want to use them but may be worth a check.

Inge

Guest Wolfie

I've looked in The Festival Shop catalogue for you - I can't see the ones you describe but there ARE some very good ones for bullying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)