Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Meetings

we just do minutes wth date those present aplogies and then matters that have being raised under headings e.g planning we then finish with any other business and time meeting finished these are typed up and all staff have a copy we also do a agenda before the meeting listing what matters will be discussed in order. Hope this helps Shelley

We used to do the same as Shelley with the first item on the agenda being the reading of the previous minutes and matters arising from these.

I just keep it all in an exercise book what we have discussed and what we need to discuss.

Everyone seems to be happy with that inc ofsted

Guest Wolfie

I was once advised that I should put staff initials rather than their names in minutes. I also had an "Action" column on the right hand side of the page and, if as a result of discussion of any of the items on the agenda it was decided that action of any kind was needed, I put the initials of the member of staff leading the action in that column. Then at the next meeting we could check progress with that member of staff. I was also told that you need to record the time that the meeting started and finished.

Ours are similar to Shelley's-staff present, apologies, date and start time, then the minutes are recorded, any other business and the time we finished. I do all this in a notebook then type it up and each member of staff gets a copy. They each have a staff meeting folder in which they keep the agenda for the meeting, minutes and any handouts.

I like Wolfie's idea of initialling who will be responsible for any actions to be taken. That way staff will have more ownership of the setting.

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)