Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Upn Generator

Hi,

Has anyone tried using the UPN generator on Teachernet. I am working in an independent school and the children don't have a UPN, so I can't use the e-profile at the moment. Anyone any ideas how I can sort the problem out

I don't think you'd be able to use the UPN generator Laura as you would still need a school and LEA number in order to generate them.

I recall that it is possible to input 'dummy' data which gives you 'dummy' UPNs which would enable you to use the software for internal purposes, but I cant remember where it came from. Probably another more helpful person will pop along.

Steve the UPN generator can be found

here

Thanks for that mundia. :o

I've also found this page which seems to describe a series that can be used as dummy UPNs, but I'm not sure - as you know I don't really have anything to do with that side of things so I may have got it wrong - wouldn't be the first time!

Thanks guys, I have sorted the problem out. I emailed someone from LEA and they posted me some UPn numbers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)