Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Update Fd With Ou

belle06

Hi ALL

well i thought i would just update you on my progress with E215 ECA I have finally got it finished apart from a little polishing and am feeling really happy. I just wanted to say a BIG BIG thankyou to you all for your support and encouragement when I have been having a wobble. I Must also say a massive, super tremendous THANKYOU to Geraldine who has been a fantastic help. Once again thanks to you all will let you know when i get my results and will have Graduation pic on my home page (and every where else after all this stress) LOL. Once again thanks Shelley :oxD

It's so nice to hear you are feeling really happy and have your ECA done :oxD I knew you could do it!

Having 'been there done it and got the T shirt' it was a pleasure to give you a few pointers :( and that's all I did, you have got there through your own hard work and determination - isn't it a lovely feeling :(:(

How brilliant that you have made it, WELL DONE TO YOU!! It all seems so far away! Just finishing the first year, well one essay and one presentation to go... :oxD

Nearly time for you as well Hali, well done everyone finishing courses soon!!!!

Guest cathy m

Well done Shelly, I know how hard you have been working, I'm currently putting my ECA together, updating evidence etc!

Must get back to it :o

Cathy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)