Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yeah Year 1 Down 2 To Go....

beth1

I am soo happy I have now complete Year 1 part time of FD early years course. :( :wacko: I have completed all module tasks for simseter 2 and I am now got few weeks to wait until my grades come back. :unsure: I have learnt soo much on the course and my acdemic language skills have got sooo much better, Well done me! :(:o

Now all I have to do is find a job in childcare so I can conitue with the course. I am then going to convert to a full hounors degree at level 6 (as it is now known). Hopefully by 2015 I will be a fully qualified Early Years Professional. xDxD

For those who are still trying to complete their coursework you will get it done. I have learnt a new way of thinking; look at the task, write down each learning outcome and under the heading make notes on the main points. Next read relevant material to construct notes which will then become sentances, then suddlenly you will have an assignment completed and wonder where all the words came from. :( This tip came from one of my tutors, I wished they had told me earlier on in the year instead of stuggling to write the assignments. :rolleyes:

Good luck

Beth

Oh, well done Beth!!!!

I'm really pleased for you and hope your grades will be what you hope for. I'm pleased you've also identified progress you've made in your personal development, that makes it even more of an achievement for you.

Treat yourself to a big pat on the back :o

Sue

Well done Beth. :o Its good that you've managed to overcome your difficulties along the way and have found an effective way of working. Thanks for passing on your tips - I'm sure others will find them helpful. xD

well done beth, im about to hand in my last ever assignment for year 2 :o

And I'm about to start my last ever assignment for year 2 - Hali's just boasting now!

Well done Beth - keep on going it will be worth it all in the end. And how fantastic that you have something to aim for once you finish. I'm sure that will help keep you on track!

Maz

Well done Beth and thanks for sharing the tip :o , I've only just completed my first module for my degree ( although I have gone in at second year level).

Well done to Hali too, nearly there.. xD

Peggy

• 2 weeks later...

How did I miss this? Well done Beth, Peggy and good luck Hali and Maz!

I handed in my management portfolio yesterday and a parenst/carers assignment. Only got the child protection one to do and hand in and thats year one done for me too! I agree with Beth about what a learning journey it has been, but I also have to thank the people who are supporting me in work (and here of course!).

I just can't believe how quickly this year has gone. Only 1 more to go..... :o

Well done you, at least it gives me hope. I start my degree in September, just wondering how i will fit it all in. I will be soooo glad when i finish my first year, congratualtions!!!

Guest tinkerbell

Well done Beth and everyone else who is getting in their last assignment.

Tinkerbellx

Well Simcity, I would be lying if I said it didn't take over my life because it did. Simon and I have had ups and downs throughout the whole thing and Natalie has pretty much had to make do with one parent, especially just recently. It's been brilliant though despite all of that, I've made new friends, learnt so many new things and its got me out of the housework for the best part of nine months.

At times it feels like its never going to end, you're destined for a life of books and writing assignments, but really and truly it is the best career move I have ever made and for whatever may have been left behind for the last year, my family will benefit from a happy mummy who has achieved so much (even though it has only been a year).

You'll love it once the initial shock of degree speak is over. Honestly.

Well done to everyone.

My 3rd semester doesn't finish until 25th July but only have one assignment and one presentation to do, so getting there.

Does it feel nice having that completed 1st year feeling.

Net x :oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)