Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Do You Think?

belle06

Hi All I was sent the following e-mail thought I would pass it on to you all for you to enjoy. This Brazilian guy is the winner of the "most beautiful man on Earth"contest...

>Have to second that!! He is GORGEOUS !

>Okay stop drooling ladies!

>

>And get back to work!!!

>

>

Shelley

post-7317-1179427806_thumb.jpg

I do wonder about men who enter competitions like this. I know we should all be terribly PC these days but I couldnt fancy a bloke who was in the mirror and the skincare dept. more than me.

But glad you've moved it to the lounge Steve. I can sprawl on the sofa while I oggle him now :oxD

He is divine......but...I've found a fault ..... his teeth are a bit yellow!!!

Mind you I have to say my man isn't too far off this...I think he's gorgeous! (he should be I'm marrying him in July!) xxx

Yep....does it for me xD

...mind you, if truth be known....a less attractive man who makes me laugh would win hands down :( a less attractive man who makes me laugh and loves kids would be even better :o