Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Does Everyone Else Follow?

alis2son

I pride myself in being quite alert and up to date, but i have been really slow in catching onto the fact that not every member is from the uk. :o

Not sure how ive managed to not notice, but....

I was wondering what curriculum everyone else follow e.g. for 0-3, 3+ is it the same i.e. birth to three matters, foundation stage? xD

Edited by alis2son

Most of the members from abroad are in English based settings Ali. Some are armed forces, others are just established to cater to various expat communities. We have members from Thailand, Hong Kong, Libya, Spain and elsewhere (actually it would be good to hear where more members are from - these are just places I've picked up on from emails or posts).

In these cases, they tend to follow the FS curriculum to a large degree. I guess there may be some who are from settings unconnected with the UK who follow a completely different curriculum, but I don't know of any - I'd be interested to know more about this as well. :o

Which reminds me: I have a colleague moving back to Scotland in July. If you have any links for the Scottish Curriculum/ documents etc, Rea, I know she would be very pleased if I passed them on!