Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted

Hi i have been told that our preschool needs to do a self evaluation can anyone help me with this, or have forms that they use in their settings

There is a self evaluation form that yo can download ready for your inspection from the ofsted website and you just need to keep this updatedvand to hand for the inspector. On Ofsted site in search enging put self evaluation form and it will come up ready to print off. Shelley

Guest Wolfie

Peggy posted an excellent SEF a while ago, she may well have put it in the resources section - have a look!

just thought I'd add, if you haven't so far it's worth having a look at the resource library. go to index list ( blue box on left of screen) click on resources, then select 3rd row down for resource library, enjoy. :o

Peggy

Thank you both - yes the initial feedback was "goods" but I felt cheated that she didnt question the CP Officer, H&Safety and SENCO personnel. She also went upto an unqualified member of staff and asked if she was qualified, when the answer was No, she said that she didnt want to speak to her. I find that quite terrible, as that is the exactly the right person to question to see if shes up to the job and know all the details that her qualified workmate has.

Oh well I always want A* and not happy with less according to my son

You sound similar to me nannyMcPhee, expecting the best from yourself.

CONGRATULATIONS on getting goods, well done.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)