Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Obtaining Fs Training

Hi,

I obtained my degree in the USA in 1986, having my mayor in Elementary (Reception to Grade 6) and my minor in Special Education. Ever since I have worked in all these areas.

Now I live in Europe and I work within an International School (private). This is my 3rd year working with Reception pupils, yet I feel I still have so much to learn about the Foundation Stage.

Are there any means of me getting some overseas training? I can not leave my work and less to go to England to train. I was wondering if there is any online resources. I don't know :o , I just sometimes feel a bit insecure, if I am providing the best for my pupils. They are happy, as well as the parents and the administration... but I feel I can improve a lot more.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,

Can't help you with your question but just wanted to welcome you to the site. Whereabouts in Europe are you? There are quite a few members who live and work outside the UK so they may be able to point you in the right direction.

hi there smileypr and welcome on board. Im not sure that I can answer your question but Im sure that someone else will. have you looked to see if there are any other schools in your location using the FS guidance who has more experience than you. Im just wondering if there is some sort of network for international school there?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)