Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Impossible Quiz

aliamch

This is a game my daughters friends introduced me to, while not as good as funny farm, it's probably more annoying because there's no rhyme or reason for some of the answers!

Karrie

The music is annoying but I just turn the sound down and there's also a lot of flashing/movement while the game is loading.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

I discovered this a little while ago and managed to get to 70 something. Some of the questions are quite difficult though if you are using a laptop. Will have a go now and see if I can get to 56 lol

I am supposed to be planning! Oh bugger, keep forgetting what answer I gavce the first time. May have to write some of this down so I remember! Who needs to plan anyway???!!

Magenta,

If its the boggy one you click the colours of paint in sequence of initial letters to paint the picture.

Inge

well done Hali..... :D:D

keep it up.

Inge

Edited by Inge

How do you do the one that has lots of pinkand then two spots, with the writing, don't touch pink (above) and hmm if only you had a bridge (underneath).

if you get past that one what do you do with the duck, that has things like evil eye written on it, and sexy beak or something like that...

this quiz is too addictive, should really be doing some college work eeekkk

Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm, if i don't pass EYP i blame this quiz LOL xD:(

I keep coming back to it, it is driving me crazy!!!!!!..... My life has gone on hold for a quiz LOL (note to self must get out more :( ).... altghough has passed the time whilst feeling ill :o

Dawn

anyone know how many questions in this quiz?