Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Online Puzzle

Beau

on the left linked to cow, think of a 2 part phrase u might call a friend if she said something crazy, and it has cow in it! :)

and as for religions, think in "isms" linked to pork, and go from there!

Good Luck

Edited by alis2son

Aaaarrrgh! I am being driven nuts! I have 13 of the segment thingys open but none of them are complete. Why have you done this to me? Why? Why? If I had any self-control I would delete the thing from my computer but I don't have any self-control so when you read about some skeletal remains found hunched over a still not completed game it will be me :o. Anyway, can't stop I have to go and torture myself some more.

Thirteen, Moose? You must have sooo much time on your hands! I'm nowhere close to that and, like you, haven't got a single square completed! I think I'll give up and spend my time updating the dreaded profile... (That really means making lots of cups of coffee and faffing around).

how on earth did you get 18, i have been stuck on my 11 for the last 2 hours, seem to have hit a brick wall, beginning to think i need to sleep on it. tried everyword i can think off linked to superman!!!!!!! aahhhhhh!!!!!!!!