Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Online Puzzle

Beau

My sister sent me a link to an online puzzle a couple of weeks ago and I lost my life! I found it so addictive but thankfully I have almost completed it now. However, I thought I would share it with the rest of you but be warned - it is time consuming. :D I don't think I have used google and wikipedia so much in my life. xD

http://www.shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi

It's sort of a word association game so just start typing words that link with what is on the screen, but it is American so don't be too British. :o

Thanks for the link. Have given it a go and still have many spaces to fill. I think I will be dreaming about it in my sleep tonight. Already used online dictonary and google!!

At least it is good brain gym!!!!

I think I must be a really vindictive person deep down. Someone inflicted it on me, so I felt the need to inflict it on others. :o

A word of advice - don't try to do it by yourself! It took the combined efforts of me, my husband, my sister and her husband to complete it. :D

It doesn't have to be animals! Just think of anything on a farm-even the people!!!

Do the dots correspond to letters-if so what are the two letter words??????

Linda

Well I got one-alternative to a cow. Initials ASPK? Now I am confused! I have to say that I am struggling with this puzzle.

Linda

well, I typed in a rather rude phrase linked with the four letter animal... (out of desperation, you understand!) and bingo, it came up as initials! :o

word of warning. I was just getting into it and did a google search for the game because the link failed and ended up downloading an almost complete puzzle. Now I can't get back to my game. Probably a good job or I would have spent far too much time on it and I really do have to do boring things like shopping and cleaning!!

The dots are letters, so that is a help. Sometimes they are initials too - for instance, CIA, EYPS, RSPCA - although obviously not those ones. :) You need to type answers into the box on the left of the screen and if it is right it comes up in the puzzle.

You are aiming to get to the 4 corners where there are yellow boxes which link as well. Difficult to explain but just keep going and you'll get there eventually. You don't need to fill in all the boxes but I am one of those people that don't like missing pieces. :D

Woke up at 8.20 this morning which is early for me on a day off. Didn't actually get dressed until 11.30 because of this darn puzzle!! Have temporarily banned myself from it!

What rude phrase ASPK???? I have done most of the farm but am finding the religion one so difficult. I have got all the obvious ones but can't go any further because I haven't got any at the edges. It's so frustrating!!!!! Carol, you are in such trouble!!!!!

Linda