Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dance /brain Gym Scheme?

Hi everyone

I am new to all this! Does anyone know of a dance/ brain gym type of scheme? I have heard of one called meaningful moves or meaningful movement or something like that!!! Any suggestions?

:o

Funny you should say that, our EY advisor came this morning and she is coming back May 2nd to have a session with us and the children with brain gym

Hi

we do brain gym it is excellent it is about developing different parts of the childrens brains through dance and movements such as\ wally wombat. I probarly have not been very technical about this but here is a link to the uk brain gym website brain gym uk. It is an excellent programme

P.S welcome

We use activate.

This is a programme of dance type movements to music - approx 10mins daily - based on brain gym principles.

We also weave write dance activities into our daily 10mins movement time.

There is Write dance that i can find details for you if you want? They have just launched a nursery version too which could still be good for Yr R children as the original one is actually aimed at slighlty older children.

Thankyou everyone. I will look into all your suggestions. I have actually been looking at Write Dance stuff today. I visited AST school and she was using the scheme that I am looking for. I could just ring her - but that would be far too easy!! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)