Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bit Of A Dish

Andreamay

Well I got the bedding out cleaned my room and usual routine jobs been to the bank and called at the shop then decided to sit down and watch Persuasion that I taped last night.

Cor Captain Wentworth is gorgeuos :oxD

Ok still prefer Mr Darcy but he's definatly close second!! :D

Ohh wasn't he gorgeous! One more to add to the list, Colin (obviously), most of Jane Austen's heroes actually, plus Edward Rochester in the recent adaptation of Jane Eyre (now out on DVD in case any of my family need any suggestions for Christmas presents).

But ladies, book the sofa and the remote control and stock up on wine, chocolate, crisps etc. My favourite adaptation of Emma is on telly on Good Friday, 8.3O I think. Mark Strong as Mr Knightly! Oh yeah and Kate Beckinsale does a fair job, obviously I could show her a thing her two!

Deb

Hi Polly, my first reaction was to say 'NOT SHARING' but then I thought about all the others I've got and decided not to be selfish. And for anyone whos interested...

David Bowie

Captain Jack Sparrow

The new James Bond (when he's not doing that funny thing with his lips)

George Clooney (very good looking although a bit on the pretty side)

xXx

Sam Elliot

David Essex

Just to be going on with...

PS I cant make any smilies work. Imagine them, theres a lot of winks and rolly eyes!!!!

Rea your altruism in sharing Aragon is commendable and in keeping with the spirit of the Forum! If he's the dark haired brooding one, I see where you're coming from.

I'm in two minds about Daniel Craig (007) - he's hovering on my list.

Didn't realize we were going back as far as the 70's - I'm slightly embarrassed to say Donny Osmond and Les McKeowan (sp) from the Bay City Rollers would have been on my list back then. I fear this is showing my age!

....Bryan Adams - the groover from Vancouver!

Oh nearly forgot - blonde Doctor in Green Wing (now in the Barclay Card adverts).

Just to redress the balance (a little) as none of the chaps have ventured to submit their list, my husband would have Uma Thurman on his - I just can't see it myself - I could understand Jenny Seagrove with her classic beauty (lady barrister from Judge John Deed).

Did anyone else feel the bump back to reality?