Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection Due?

Gill_Oliver

We were last inspected in June 2004 so are due to be inspected again soon. We have received a letter from Ofsted today with a staff list attached. They have asked us to check and verify it and call them to make any changes. Do you think they could be about to inspect us? Incidently some of the names on the list have never worked at our setting. :o

Guest Wolfie

Yes, I would take that as some kind of warning that they are about to appear! I would definitely bring up the fact that there are some errors in their paperwork!! :o

we were last inspected in April 04 and still waiting, they are in the area, they have done so many other settings around us. Last september we had a letter to update ours we thought they were on there way but still waiting.

Yes, its amazing how many of us are in the same position - could be now or it could be next year if they set the clock back to zero when they began inspecting against the ECm outcomes - so who knows.

Nikki

hi

we were inspected last september and about a month ago i received the form olly500 talks about. I filled it in and returned it, sincerely hoping that does not mean we are due another insepction as our last one was so recent and we got a good so wouldn't think they would be planning another one, but who knows... it is OFSTED after all

Dawn

Probably not, I have had that form several times in last few years, always has people on it we have never heard of and I duly return it , have phones to complain about unknown people and out of date info... one year only one member of staff was on it!!

Inge