Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Congratulations Suer

Marion

:) Well done, I have still along way to go!!!! Mind you I really don't know where I would be without this forum so I am sure I will get their one day :)

3912 and counting, I expect you will make the remainding 72 by the end of Easter break :D:o

Congratulations anyway, your posts are always very knowledgable, useful and I enjoy your sense of humour too. :D

Peggy

Well, I'll try to oblige :o

Actually, there's a thread that I promised to return to with more info that I seem to have lost! If anyone can guide me in the right direction, I'd be grateful. It was about under 3s in a FSU, how to adapt. I was saying this is a common situation in DN pre-schools and I'd post about how we manage it when I had more time - about a week ago, I think. Thanks for your help :D

Sue x

Well, I'll try to oblige :o

Actually, there's a thread that I promised to return to with more info that I seem to have lost! If anyone can guide me in the right direction, I'd be grateful. It was about under 3s in a FSU, how to adapt. I was saying this is a common situation in DN pre-schools and I'd post about how we manage it when I had more time - about a week ago, I think. Thanks for your help :D

Sue x

Think this is it :D

http://www.foundation-stage.info/forums/in...ic=8858&hl=

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Sue and all I can say is if you are 'sad' then we've all joined the club, because even when away I have to nip in for a peek.

I had a lovely time onn the IOm with Grandchildren and weather was lovely. The walks are simply gorgeous especially in the sunshine.

Jacqui, be thankful you weren't at the Ed Show after all, then - it was freezing!!

Sadly it doesn't look as if we'll make IOM this year, now, have had to have a complete new bathroom and a weekend fulfilling long-standing promise to son regarding Phantom of the Opera has proved slightly more pricey than we'd anticipated - but we know when to avoid next year!! :o

Thanks all :D

Sue