Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fs Audit

Hi everyone,

I've been asked by my headteacher to audit the Foundation Stage (only 1 form entry school so only really auditing myself!! but does anyone have/know of a useful form I could use to do this?

Becky

Guest Wolfie

I'm using an audit scheme published by Pearson Publishing - (01223) 350555 - called Early Years, Managing the Foundation Stage. I haven't got it with me tonight but will try and get more details if you want them.

Edited by Wolfie

Thanks for your replies,

Ninafox, have just looked on OFSTED website and can't find it, could you tell me what to search for?

And details of the audit scheme you've been using would be really helpful, thank you Wolfie!

Guest Wolfie

The website for the audit that I am using is www. pearsonpublishing.co.uk...sorry, don't klnow how to do a link (I MUST learn! :o )

Type in Foundation Stage and it'll come up. I find it very user friendly, lots of simple questionnaires to help you focus on every area of your practice and provision and identify steps for improvement and development.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

We recently took part in the Foundation Stage Audit which was organised by our LA. It's main focus was on the implementation of the Rose Review findings - so very Literacy heavy.

They issued us with an audit tool which was of some use, although as I said, it's very much focussed on Literacy.

Here it is anyway

Good luck

:D

FS_Audit_blank.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)