Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Physical Development Games Using A Large Inflatable Ball

Hi I have just joined the forum and this is my first post! We have just bought a large inflatable ball to use in PE but I am running out of ideas for games to play with the children that are different to our parachute games... any ideas anyone?[/color] :o

I have always thought that this would be a good resource so i would be interested to see other peoples comments to. It looks really good fun

Nikki

Thanks for replies. We don't inflate our ball with a hairdryer - no! A foot pump works fine!!! It is very big when inflated though - taller than my 4-5 year olds! :o

I'm sorry but all I can think of is that film/TV programme where someone is followed round by a giant ball.....don't even know what it's called!! :D

I'm sorry but all I can think of is that film/TV programme where someone is followed round by a giant ball.....don't even know what it's called!! :D

the prisoner,

filmed in Portmeirion , Snowdonia a place worth a visit

Inge

or is that me showing my age a bit!

Inge - no, not at all!

However, may I add that both Portmierion and Snowdonia are indeed worth a visit - indeed, Snowdon is worth ascending, as Rea will vouch for - hey??

I would suggest one of the walking routes, but there may be disagreements there!

Sue

Thank- you Sue,

agree with the best route, son likes them all and uses them as he lives there, have some lovely pictures of him skiing up there too,

me 'just let the train take the strain!!' :D

ooops showing age again me thinks!! :o

Inge

It's a big fabric floaty ball, not made of rubber! It's like the parachute with stripy colours in sections and like a lace-up part where it gets inflated!!!!! :o

In that case, can you put things inside it, like bells/shakers, etc and the children can guess what's inside? They can also try to move it so it makes lots of noise/less noise/no noise!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)