Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Vision Of Forum Members

Someone told me that when you are having your photo taken you have to cock your head to one side and suck your tongue to the roof of your mouth..... it may work for her but I look like my eyes are popping out and I am choking on a pear drop - mmmmm, most attractive!

Hey, I bet if there was a web cam thingy I could see you all reading my post and trying the cock your head & tongue in roof of mouth thing - now that would be funny! :D:D

Good grief, I still have the same hair style. :wacko:

Sur R, I dont think you sound plummy and I admit to being the person who's first words were, 'Arent you little'. xD (unless there was more than one of us!)

I'm about 5' 1"(I had 2" heels on) so should really have kept quiet, but I was nervous :o

My photo at nursery shows just how badly I put makeup on but as I look like death warmed up without it, it's still a safer bet.

My hair really is very similar to how it was when I was 16, but like Nicola, I have no idea of it's true colour except that grey features fairly heavily.

I've got a big nose which is my very least attractive feature but something I live with after seeing 'nose job' operations on TV :(

I used to be a size 8, am now a 10 but feel that with everything slipping south the top half may soon be an 8 again (bottom half is never going to be measured :( )

I might one day put a photo of me, but it will have to be in a moment of drunked abandonment, so I supose now all you need do is watch this space :D

Oh, and I sound really far more Brummie than I am :(

Once as a tutor the students were expecting a Peggy Mount lookalike (due to my name) and were pleasantly surprised :)

I have posted pics of me before, me on the trampoline in leather trousers and one where I made little photo puppets of me and the preschool children. ( I was recognised by this pic and met Squpeg - hello)

Hubby says that when I talk about work, my voice goes very deep :o

I do believe there is a pic of Steve, somewhere on the forum, so 1st prize to whoever finds it, are you ready........ Hide and seek........ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10......GO xD

And yes.....I tipped my head sideways and put my tongue to the roof of my mouth :(:(

Peggy

Some time ago I spoke to a prospective parent on the phone and when he arrived to look round the Nursery he was most put out to meet me, apparently he thought I sounded like Joanna Lumley and was disapointed by the real me. (Quote 'You look nothing like your voice')

Barb (Kiera)

I think voices and height make a huge different to how people see you.

I'm quite tall (5'8) and I have quite a strong Yorkshire accent, although not as strong as it used to be and I think that definately affects what people think of me on 1st impressions.

Yes, I know, but at least it's there!!

I'll try to get a better one up. Yours with the Drifters wasn't much better!!!!!

Sorry everyone that doesn't go back that far! :o

Sue

PS - I had just struggled up a huge Lakeland peak - well - pike. Give me a break, I need a shower !