Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Headlice

I had a child like we have all had that doesn't matter what we say continually gets them. I had so many parents asking me what they looked like that I did the cellotape bit. Goodness they can get big when they are allowed to. We did a "show and tell" with the parents. I did the showing and telling them what to do. I think some families bless them doesn't matter what they do the children/girls just seem "prone" to them. I know some mums of girls who have used the electrical comb and swear by it as the only way to keep the under control.

Ohhh I'm itching again insteaqd of working!!!!!! xD:o

• 2 weeks later...

Tensions are rising high here, and the advice seems conflicting. When I did a Google search even some of the health authorities seemed to be offering conflicting advice. They all seem clear that it's a parental responsibility rather than a school/preschool one, fundamentally, and that infection is more likely to arise from society than school/preschool, but that doesn't help a lot when parents are so agitated you know they might remove their children from the setting!But at the end of the day, it is only a minor health issue!

Does anyone have a sample policy they'd be prepared to share?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)