Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yippee Its Half Term!

We broke up for half term yesterday and i must say not only am i glad of the break to rest but also to catch up on all my paperwork!! The mountain just does not seem to be going down. I am determind to get it all done the beginning of the hol. I say this every holiday but i am determind to stick to it this time!!!!

Speaking as someone who's just HAD half term and had the same intentions as you....it's so easy to find other things to do isn't it!!! I ay awake in bed for an hour this morning between 5 and 6, making a list of all the things I need to crack on with before Monday. Hmmmm, why didn't I do that a little earlier in the week.....!! :o

Yes we finished yesterday and I am glad to be off.

I will be going in one or two days next week as one of our rooms is in need of decorating. I have decided to paint one of the walls white and we are going to let the children paint on it the first week back. I will post a photograph as soon as it is finished.

linda

Have a good break Lola :D

I'm the same as you Wolfie :o

Linda, sounds great, don't forget the before photo's, one as it is now, one when painted white, the process, then the end result, can't wait to see the pics. :D

Peggy

Ah Wolfie I have done exactly the same thing!

Of course it doesn't help that hubbie took the week off too, which in itself is a lovely thing to do, but then he got flu and now a sickness and you know what bug so I have been nursing him too. Although he has been very good as blokes go, just lying on the sofa drinking water and dashing to the loo really! A very strange break really and now I am frantically finishing my planning! :o

I too am really glad half term has arrived. I've been full of cold all week and have felt rotten; should really have taken a couple of days off, but, you know what it's like: assessments to complete, not worth it so close to half term, guilt trip for abandoning children...

I have a mountain of things I want to do this week, and I know there's NO WAY I shall complete all of them: loads of gardening things, wedding planning, decorating, visiting friends and family, oh, and of course school work!

Ah well. What doesn't get done will just have to wait until the Easter break - only a 5 week term - yippee!

We've just had half term and it went over far too quickly!!

Have a good week and good luck with the paperwork!!

Love the signature Jo, :D Hubby cleans our house but if your talking 'office' a clean office means computor broken and other important paperwork is being avoided :o

Peggy