Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Medication & Sickness

I was going to add that we must foster a non judgmental attitude too. People who knew me, knew that they could tell me things without it going any further unless they wished and that I wouldnt judge them in any way, they were able to pass this about me onto others. (Golly, the secrets I know :o !!) If managers are confident of their own confidentiality this will filter through and aid staff in telling things. :D

I suppose if someone was e.g. diabetic, which required daily monitoring and balancing by them, then having others in your workplace aware of what to do if you did start to have a hypo/hyper episode would be useful. - praps all employers need to know is your GP/NH number - then medics can look you up? Praps all employers need to know is the next of kin - they can tell medics all they need to know?

Don't know!!

Cx

Edited by catma

Rea, we now have a curtain!

And wonderful Manager has come up with a wizard wheeze for remembering the 5 Outcomes - yup!! She's pinned them to it, with the exhortation 'while you are sat, here are the 5 Outcomes'.

I guess that's why she's the Manager!! :o

Sue xD:D