Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Okay-confess! Who's Watching Supermarket Sweep Today?

:D Me for one !Love the punchlines and can't resist joining in with the phrase 'When you're at the checkout and you hear that beep....!' (bet you finished that line too, didn't you?) My husband's also looking forward to the return of 'Life on Mars'...can you tell it's half term? I've not usually got time for TV so I'm making the most of it! :o

well I must confess, I don't watch supermarket sweep, wouldn't even know what channel it is on. I do however watch the 'Wright Stuff'. I never buy newspapers or watch the news ( too depressing) so this is my 'holiday' fix of whats happening in the news. :)

Peggy

Sorry, I'm off work at the moment and still don't watch it, (our half term is next week)

and am so sick of the daytime telly on offer , caught up on all the backlog of paperwork and now making resources for speech therapy box,

do sometimes get a bit hooked on the reality shows which need a skill to be learnt like dancing on ice or strictly...... :o

Inge

Ah so disappointed I missed it today! On half term and did not know about the return of our old student day favourite!

Hope they still have the inflatable bonuses!!!?

Will watch out tomorrow

Cheers

:o

Oh and bet Dale is still is as orange, and hopefully the contestants are kitted out in those full on awful numbered and coloured tracksuits!

Memories flooding back - truly a bad but classic show