Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wow!

Susan

What is even worse is that I went to bed about 10;30 last night and slept really well, the best for weeks and I have been so tired. Well when my hubby got up this morning and he told me that at about 11:30 he heard a racket in the street, a main road where there are road works. A young man ( drunk) was smashing up the traffic lights and throwing the sign posts etc. around the place. Dave went out and remonstrated with him pointing out that he could cause a serious accident. A truck drew up with replacement lights as the road- work company had been contacted by police apparently. The young man carried on shouting and the truck driver phoned the police. The man then started being very aggressive and pushing my husband in the chest- the police arrived and watched for a while, it appears someone had done a burglery down the road and stabbed someone so they were being careful, then they took said youth into custody. Well all I can say is the world could have exploded and I would never have known. Dave said 'Much use you were!!!"

Oh dear.

Ive been assured by our moon expert, Nichola that my class ought to calm down now the moon has changed and Im certainly hoping so!!

Hope your husband has recovered now Jacquie and you have recovered from missing all the action!