Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Computer Help

Hi, I'm trying in Word to create an A4 landscape sheet that just has 1 large word across it, typed in a font that just shows the outline of each letter, would prefer to avoid using wordart if possible, does anyone have any suggestions, I'm sure there is a way to do it, can't find it at present

cheers

bb

found this site with google, one that says free download that is actually free!!

need publisher and zip!

here

3 pages of styles to choose from titled 'outline' fonts

Peggy

Not too sure what you are trying to achieve but what size of font are you using - have you tried changing it to about 48, I think that normally works and centring it. You can create it it any colour and any typeface.

Hope this helps if I have understtood the question

Nikki

If you want the text to fill the page need a font size of 200 or so.

I tend to use Publisher for this sort of thing, as I find I can move thing about more easily, but if its just a one word per page you are looking to do, it should be easy enough in word,

let us know if you managed the effect you wanted.

Thank you very much, I knew there was a simple way to do it, just couldn't remember

Peggy - you obviously have the knack with google, I also searched on there but came up with a load of rubbish !!!

like those fonts will be downloading them to use for other stuff

cheers

Ruth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)