Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good Morning Eyeryone

bubblejack

Springing all around Stockport too Bubblejack! We will be going out today- I bought a bubble making machine from Early Learning a couple of weeks ago. You just switch it on and hey presto! Hundreds upon hundreds of bubbles. The children love it! So that's what we will be doing today!

Linda

The weather was definately a lot warmer here today and the sun has been out. However, here in the north of Scotland we're a bit behind with the seasons. Might see signs of spring in a couple of weeks! :o

Carol :)

No bubbles after all!!! Boo hoo! By the time we were able to go out the clouds had rolled in and it had started to rain! Perhaps tomorrow! Still, at least its a bit warmer.

Linda

Thats a shame Linda the weather stayed fine for us. We are in a semi-rural area so we saw and heard lots of birds, a tractor and the children picked some wild flowers. We started making Mothers Day cards first but they were not finished or dry enough to send home.The children and us had a very busy morning.At the end of the sessions all but one of the parents were pleased to hear about their childs outing. The displeased parent picked up their childs empty folder and said WELL I CAN SEE YOU'VE DONE NOTHING.

I shall have to print the poem off for her!!!!

I want a bubble blowing machine I have seen them in Early Learning. I do like bubbles, very calming for upset children and fun especially when they blow in the wind. Must be because my nick name is Bubble. This name was given to me by my 12 year old grandchild when she learnt to talk now everyone calls me Bubble.As all the grandchildren have been at pre-school the other children copied them. I pray they don't do it when we have an Ofsted.

After the session ended I swept the garden and cleared all the winter debris away so I hope the fine weather continues for me and arrives for everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cat33

Thought spring had come last week but on Friday, drove through a snow storm to get to a course venue!!

Trees are looking nice though Can see some green and blossom.

:o Chris

Completely forgot about the clocks changing. Got up this morning at what I thought was a reasonable time to find out it was an hour later. Will have to work especially fast all day to make up for it now! :o I'm not feeling well - thats my excuse. xD