Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Student Contact Details/health Information

Deb

We have some students coming for an induction tomorrow before their brief placement. We have information to give to them about our routines, fire dril, heatlh & safety etc but haven't in the past held any basic contact details ie in an emergency or in case of any health problems. Wondered if anybody had something they would be willing to share before I start from scratch?

Thanks

Deb

Guest DeborahF

I asked students to fill in the same personal details form as the staff - name, address, telephone number, who to contact in an emergency and information on any allergies or medical conditions that might affect them whilst working at the nursery.

I do the same , including next of kin :o ( no it is not that high a risk working with me, but just in case :(xD:( ) and name and contact details of tutor / college

peggy