Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Nursery Opening In Bristol

I will be opening a Nursery in Bristol, North Somerset in early 2008 and will be looking for a number of staff at all levels. The nursery project is in it's early stages at the moment however I would love to hear from anyone who would be interested in working in what promises to be a fantastic private nursery for 160 children aged between 3months - 5years. If anyone would like to send me through their details to informally register their interest (please accompany this with detail of experience and qualifications) I would like to hear from you.

Please note it is early days, I will update on progress and confirm positions available as the project develops.

Wishing you every success Muffin, how exciting for you. maybe a 'blog' on your projects progress eh??, something to look back on in years to come.

Good luck with your recruitment, can't think of a better place for you to start looking :)

Peggy

Wishing you every success- I am expanding to 118 places this year, perhaps you would like to keep in touch. My new baby unit will be opening in a couple of weeks (ofsted permitting!!).

I too am looking for nursery nurses -feel free to apply. :D

Thank you for your encouragement. I have to keep taking deep breaths at the moment, it seems llike quite an ominous task ahead! Meeting with architects and planners next week so fingers crossed. Good luck with your expansion Sheila, we must keep in touch!

Nicky

• 1 year later...
I will be opening a Nursery in Bristol, North Somerset in early 2008 and will be looking for a number of staff at all levels. The nursery project is in it's early stages at the moment however I would love to hear from anyone who would be interested in working in what promises to be a fantastic private nursery for 160 children aged between 3months - 5years. If anyone would like to send me through their details to informally register their interest (please accompany this with detail of experience and qualifications) I would like to hear from you.

Please note it is early days, I will update on progress and confirm positions available as the project develops.

Am dead jealous!

160 children - you'll be looking for a few staff then!!

I make that 12.3 EYPs... (mundia can do the fractions bit and work out how many level 3s would be needed and reduce the number of EYPS accordingly :o )

Good luck muffin - I hope it all goes well for you.

Maz