Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Merry Christmas Fsf!

Steve

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Aren't we so sad that we have to log on on Christmas Day! Just had to check all's in order before I travel off to outlaws for dinner.

Hope Santa visited you all last night and filled your stockings with lots of lovely goodies!

Jackie

:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

well their all fed,lads gone into the workshop for some brotherly bonding!!Hubby got a cold!!!OH NO xD He's sleeping on the sofa! :o

so thught i'd come and say Hi!

We had two baby lambs in the night arr! Never happened like that before we found them when feeding sheep this morning :D named them Holly and cant think of another one,its a boy,any help?

dont really want noel :)

I did contemplate posting at midnight 01, but I think it's quite fitting that the first greeting is from the head of the FSF fanily, namely Steve. :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D

My hubby has man flu too, He still cooked Christmas dinner though, he is a saint. :D

I too like gabriel as a name for the lamb, ah how sweet. :o

Peggy

Well... before going to bed I wanted to pass a second around here and it is lovely to see that some have come to share best wishes in this special ocassion.

I hope you have all enjoyed a very happy and blessed Christmas together with your loved ones, that those who were feeling sick get better, and that the new year comes full of the best to all of you.

Hugs,

SmileyPR

I've been too busy cooking dinner etc to log on before now but a Happy Christmas everyone!!

We used to farm Andreamay - no sheep, but we had to get up at 5.30 on Christmas morning to milk the cows/feed the calves etc. Hope the lambs are thriving!

Merry Christmas every one

we have had a lovely day just my two girls, my Mum, Hubby and me , today is the only day of the year that Hubby cooks the dinner (excluding holiday BBQ's) if it was left to me we would eat at 8pm!!! and half of the food would be cold (tasty but cold)

just off to bed with my cup of coco. ready to do the whole thing again tomorrow for the in-laws

Good night and Merry Christmas again!

Happy Christmas from me too, couldn't resist loggin on to check who had been on!!!!

Only the die hard hey!!

Bet the others will be itchin to log on to check in!

the lambs are doing really well and mum is looking after them so they dont need bottle feeding.It was a nice surprise as we usually have some come early we start lambing early next year right thru til march. :) We dont milk luckily Suzanne so dont have to get up too early but it is 365 days a year.altho now our boys are young men they do help out inbetween their busy social lives! :D

My christmas strats tomo when they all go back to work and i get to catch up on telly ive had to tape!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

well their all fed,lads gone into the workshop for some brotherly bonding!!Hubby got a cold!!!OH NO xD He's sleeping on the sofa! :o

so thught i'd come and say Hi!

We had two baby lambs in the night arr! Never happened like that before we found them when feeding sheep this morning :D named them Holly and cant think of another one,its a boy,any help?

dont really want noel :)

Nice present, Andreamay :D !

Guest MaryEMac

Here are some more belated Christmas wishes. I bought my husband a game for Christmas and haven't been able to get near the computer. :(

I've been to the sales today not many bargains to be had but I have bought all my cards for next year !!!!

Now gearing up for the weekend, I'm going to have to go to the pub again. :oxD

Mary

Happy Christmas to you all

We had a good one, son back from London and daughter in and out with boyfriend. So Christmas was with good friends and family. The kids have even managed to have only minor rows - can't believe it still happens when they are 24 & 26.

Anyway I still love putting stockings on the bed at midnight and presents under the tree when they've gone to bed.

We've played silly games and ate 7 drunk so here's to a good new year.

enjoy everyone

Jo