Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parachute?

I'm going away in a couple of weeks to teach in Ghana and I really want to take a parachute with me. Does anyone know where I can buy 1 from? I've looked up a few on the internet but I can't find 1 that will be small and light enough to pack! I have so many resources to take....not sure where my clothes are going to go!!

Wow! What a challenge! You must be feeling quite excited! I can't help with the parachute thing I'm afraid, but just wanted to wish you good luck! Let us know how you get on if you can.

I have heard if you have contacts with the RAF they sometimes give away used parachutes which is what of course we all used before we could buy them.

Hopefully others links have helped you find what you need, just wanted to say best of luck in your work in Ghana and looking forward to hearing about your experiences on your return. :D (or whilst you are there if you have internet access)

Peggy

We have a army surplus one which is much lighter and less bulky than the play ones, ours is white and quite translucent floats better than the play one too.

(donated when they used to, now impossible to get even in the services!)

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)