Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Seasons Greetings!

I'm going to be so busy over the next few days and have officially broken up for Christmas today so I thought I'd wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year now. After us all being OFSTEDED 2007 should be much more relaxed hopefully. Have a great rest (ha! ha!) and enjoy the time with your families xxx

post-5788-1166631499.jpg post-5788-1166631526.jpg

Still two days to go-I think we are all a little weary now, including the children!

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a safe and peaceful 2007.

Linda

Just got to work Friday then thats it. Hopefully will find pressies for son, hubby, dad, friend, father in law tomorrow, then hit Tesco at 3am Sunday morning for the veg.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Just popping in to wish you all the happiest of Christmases and all the very best for 2007 :D

Apologies for my lack of posts over the last few months - due to lots of time at hospital and trying to keep up with Foundation Degree studies. I have just had the best ever Christmas present a little early, hearing the word 'benign' :)

"Happy Christmas" to you all and "Thanks"You really all have been a fantastic source of advice and help and for that I am truly grateful!

I am so pleased to hear that things are ok with you Geraldine and for Rea ................

3.00 a.m. in Tesco's Sunday morning ????????Will they be open, what about Sunday trading laws, should I go and check out their site to find their opening hours ????? I can't see me being there at that time but perhaps my long suffering husband Gary would like to go for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again .... I think not!

post-58-1166694272_thumb.jpg

Geraldine you have shared a true message of hope, for many I am sure, thank you. Wishing you continued good health, happiness and completion of studies for 2007 onward.

Best wishes to all my forum friends for Christmas and the New Year. :D

Peggy

Geraldine, wonderful, wonderful news, that is the great thing about the forum - sharing good news and bad - I don't know you from Adam but i have tears in my eyes and a wonderful feeling of happiness for you and your family.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, can't thank you all enough for all your support, the forum is my lifeline! :D:D