Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Had Funding Confirmed

Hi,

Looks like I may be joining this topic board in February. We received our letter from our EYDCP about the transformation fund and I forgot to send it. I sent it about two months late thinking nothing of it because I would miss out now and this morning I received confirmation that they are funding most of it (I have only got £60) to pay. So i rang the OU thinking it would now be too late for Feb anyway and she said I was lucky as today was the last day for applications!!! I feel a bit overwhelmed with it all now I wasn't expecting to be studying next year. When I did my level 3 I found out i was pregnant about a week after I started. what with that and the fact that two months before I had just taken over running the pre-school they told me to only go for an E grade - which I did. But I have to say I did find the level 3 really easy, so I am going to attempt to do both of the certificates together and have it done by October ! Gulp :o . Anyway I know these boards are great for support and advice so I may just need some next year, looking forward to it though

Debs

Good for you!! I have just received my results for E123 (and I passed yippee) and will be doing E124 in February! I didnt think I could cope with the two together, but loads of people have and passed!

Well done!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)