Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where Can I Find The Tune Of Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush

Help

we are making our own song up to Here we go round the mulberry bush but I can't find the tune. I am hoping to download a free version if anyone out there knows of any possibilities I'd be grateful.

Thanks Lynda

Glad you like it!! Sorry you couldn't get the music lynh56, it just plays automatically on mine but I have something called 'Activx' installed (think that's what it's called) I had to smile imagining Steve having that sing-song!!

Kermit I can play it on my computer, but cannot download it to save and use elsewhere. It is a midi file and designed so it cannot be downloaded easily. Well as far as I understand and according to my more technically minded son!!!!

It looks like they're actively dissuading you from copying their music as they don't have information on the copyright for many of their songs. You can find this declaration here.

Looks like you'll need to find yourself with an internet connected PC in your music sessions kermit! :)

Sorry, didn't realise that difficulty. I'm lucky though I do have access to an interactive whiteboard where I can use it

Try this one, if you click on 'melody' a windows media player window appears and on my computer there is a 'burn' option to put it onto a CD - Good Luck, sorry I can't post it through the computer!!

http://ingeb.org/songs/herewego.html

Kermit

Thankyou very much This might just work-though its a bit on the fast side and I don't know if I can slow it down.

This site is just so so brilliant

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)