Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Need A Lesson Plan Format That Teachers Use...

beth1

Help I am doing a POLC model of management for my Personal Development and Mangement module. Part of my portfolio task is to write up about Planning, Orgainsing, Leading and Controling module of mangement. Then I need to write up about one activity I did as a leader, this can include working with children. xD:o :wacko:

I know I am on the FDey course but as I am working in a Foundation Stage Unit, my tutor sugessted I did an activity plan. So my thought was to do a lesson plan that student teachers use, condiering that I want to be come a teacher. It would also show when I got to apply for teacher training that I can use an example of lesson planning already! :(:( My tutor agreed with my thought! :(:D

So my request is does anyone have an exple of lesson plan that I can look at in order to complete my portfolio piece? xD If so please I can have a look at it to give me a better understanding of how to put together a lesson plan.

Thanks in advance.

Beth

Hi beth, I have a number of them for each of the training bodies I work with (who place trainee teachers in my school) but bare with me as I need to locate them for you. You will find that many of them need a bit of tweaking for foundation stage as the fro mat is often more suitable for KS1 and 2, but it will give you an idea of what has to be covered in lesson planning.

HI, I am currently doing my teacher training and this is the plan I use in the Year one class I am teaching in, it was well recieved by ofsted during our inspection and I have found it covers most things I need to teach but also to fulfill a variety of standards. Let me know what you think.

The boxes are adaptable depending on how much I need to write and sometimes I go onto a second page.

sharon

revised_session_plan.doc

Good guidance from Sharon and Marioni think most people follow a similar format. :D If you look in topic support, pick a topic and go to the planning documents attached you will see a planning sheet filled in which might give you some ideas for doing your own.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)