Tapestry

Missed Out

hali

oh well

you all missed out!!!!!

thursdays at 8pm......

with hali............

too late now........

wrapping pressies for my sons birthday........

maybe next week... if ur lucky... lol

Didn't anybody turn up Hali? Sorry, but I have been doing the planning I have been promising to do all week! It wasn't very good on Tuesday either so don't feel too down hearted! I think we need to perhaps rethink the times or something. I have said I will try again for a couple more weeks.

Linda

We seem not to have many takers for the chat room this week and wondered if this was because of the times. Would people prefer earlier or later times? If later then it couldn't be too late because the person who has volunteered to be in the chat room may not want to be there until midnight! I know I wouldn't! Let us know what you want, or if you really want to use the chat room, and we will try our best to accomodate!

Sorry again Hali and thanks for giving up your time.

Linda

Hi

I visit when I can, sadly have been a bit busy this week. I do appreciate you guys waiting in there for other chatters. :)

Just an idea, but I visit another site that has a chat room, we have a dedicated thread on there, which people post in when they are going into the chat room. this alerts readers of the site that someone is in there.

Perhaps we can try that here.

Hope to chat soon.

Catherine

I do honetstly try to come and have a chat, but I can't get in. xD I seem to have a password problem, but I have tried to get another one and been through the process, but to no avail.

Wizard Steve, any ideas//// :o

Hi Kate -

Um, what happens when you try to log in? You should use your normal FSF login and password to get in, although lots of people forget this as the computer usually 'remembers' it for you if you allow cookies.

If you get a grey screen and don't get asked for a password, I believe (courtesy of Johnboy's clever daughter) that you need to download some Java software, which I can point you to if necessary.

If you try your password but it tells you it's incorrect then something else is going on and I haven't yet sorted this out.

In terms of knowing who's in the chatroom, Catherine thanks for your suggestion. But in about six weeks time I'm releasing the next version of the site, and you should be able to see who is in the chatroom from the forum front page. Probably. Maybe.

Hi kate. Thats the password you use to access the forum.

I had a lot of problems accessing Chat to start with until I realised that it might have soemthing to do with Netscape. I cant get in using netscape, so have to use IE. Dont know if this may be causing a problem for others too?

Guest cat33

Steve, that seems a good idea (we can see who ie there) I often pop in but have only met someone once. I realise that I am probably too early but by nine, I am thinking of bed with a good book.

:o Chris

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cat33

Steve, will do that, Had to go back to the UK for family reasons but will now get back into the swing of things. Perhaps I will try 7.00 on Monday?

Chris :o

Hi - I tried to chat last night, about 8.30 then on and off 'till about 10.00, but couldn't seem to find anyone!!

Must admit I'm very new at all this, but would love to get to know you all!

Will try again tonight. :o

Sue

I did pop in briefly last night but noone was there so i didnt hang around. Must have just missed you Sue. BUT, I will definately be there tomorow about 8 ish- its usally quiet so do pop along :D . (saves me talking to myself, although my folks tell me Im very good at that :o )

Hi, will definitely try to make that, 'though it may be later - Wednesday is a busy evening at mine! I would like to talk to you, as you've posted on the Paganism thread I used to introduce myself! xD

Will be missing from lunchtime Thursday for about 2 weeks, as I have to go into hospital for some fairly major surgery, but will be on crutches for 6 weeks or so thereafter so will probably haunt the site!

Not meaning to be boring, just so you know I've not forgotten you!! :o

Sue