Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eid - Arabic Font

Evening all,

I've just hit a stumbling block with planning Eid activites for next week, I have the usual prayer mat, mendhi hands, stars and moons, even going to try baking- either sweets or biscuits. What I would like to do is give the children the opportunity to try writing in arabic, by tracing over a font, however I'm totally confused by the amount of fonts you can download. Does anyone have any idea which one I should/could be using. Or indeed if there are any new Eid ideas out there.

Thanks in advance

XX

Just to say that Eid was last week on Monday or Tuesday depending on when the family started. Not really sure about where to find arabic fonts. There was a site where you could change names into Arabic but I can't remember where. Someone on here will know.

Thanks all for your help. Unfortunately our celebrations topic starts this week with Diwali, next week Eid - so it doesn't tie in with timing, but at least we can draw on experiences the children will have had!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)