Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Published Report Before We Received It

HI

Just browsing ofsted website (as you do on a wednesday night when you have nothing else to do LOL) and went to our nursery to find our recent inspection report has been published! Yet we haven't received it at nursery yet....

I feel naughty LOL, as i got a sneak peek hee hee :o

Have printed it of but am not sure if i shoudl take it to the staff at work tommorow or wait for the official report....

I am impressed at the report, but feel that it doesn't show the same enthusiasm the inspector showed in feedback... but then again guess its hard to sound enthused on paper LOL...

the sentence i liked most was

" Leadership and management of the educational provision is good. Children benefit from being supported by a well qualified and experienced manager who works alongside the staff team to develop the quality of service. There is a commitment to good practice and learning outcomes for the children".

Yay for ull of us! yay for me as manager, feel i got some recognition in that sentance that actually yes i do work pretty damm hard to develop the nursery. and yay for the staff for doing so well xD

Dawn

I would show it them tomorrow. As soon as it is published on the site it is in the public domain and so you have no need to keep anything confidential. Well done, I know it must be a huge relief to have confirmation that what you are doing is right. Keep up the good work :D

Great praise, well done. Yes, public domain, take a copy in and lift the team spirits.

I personally would send ofsted an email just to let them know that their admin needs looking at as you should have had the report first, may stop it happening to someone else. I do beleive that once it is on the website it is difficult to get it removed, so if a setting had significant changes such as contact details etc it would be too late once on the site. ( don't quote me on that fact though)

Peggy

Guest doohanok5

Well done Dawn :D Same happened to us. Report was on Ofsted website four working days after inspection, but it was a further week before we got the hard copy in the post.

We had our Ofsted two weeks ago and have not yet received our report but when I checked today it is on the website!! We were told it could take several weeks before it was put on the website. So I was a bit suprised to see it there.

Milly

Its naughty of them to put it on the website before we see it, luckily the hard copy got to work yesterday, and i am completely happy with all that was written, but it could have been a different story had it not have been a good report... oh well at least the parents now know how it went and all are pleased with the outcome.

Dawn

• 2 weeks later...
you are right peggy :) we had ofsted last week and the last thing she said was when we recieve the copy we will have to read it amend anything we do not agree with sign it and send it back.Also it is confidential untill that is signed!!! :o

We had our Ofsted just before you Andreamay, and weren't told anything about confidentiality or signing it! The only info the Inspector mentioned was that we will receive our copy through the post. Still waiting - nothing in the post and nothing on the Ofsted website we were inspected on 11th - 13th October. How long does it normally take to receive your report?

We had our Ofsted just before you Andreamay, and weren't told anything about confidentiality or signing it! The only info the Inspector mentioned was that we will receive our copy through the post. Still waiting - nothing in the post and nothing on the Ofsted website we were inspected on 11th - 13th October. How long does it normally take to receive your report?

I suppose it varies depending on how busy they are in your area, yours does seem to be quite a while now though. If I were you I'd give Ofsted a quick ring and ask when you should expect to receive it.

Peggy