Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted

Sue R

Yes, you're right, hali!

They came to investigate a complaint - in ANOTHER nursery! Just to say, she was very professional, realised her mistake and bowed out.....

Boy, did we feel relieved when she made her apologies and left - a. we were unaware of any unhappy parties - b. Pre-school were two regular staff on hol, one at Physio and a senior at the library with a group of children. (none of which was bad, just that PS was a bit light of regulars, although we do use our staff flexibly, just so they can respond fairly coherently in this situation)

Manager was a bit stressed , but in the moment she coped beautifully!

OK - sorry to have strung you along, but it felt like a good smiley moment :D:D:D

All complaints to my pm box, please, for forwarding to Ofsted :o

I bet you managed beautifully. :D

It was always worse when an adult arrived to collect a child who didnt attend our group. Erm, have you tried the nursery down the road? xD

Actually, my last Ofsted lasted 1 hour and 45 mins. Feedback was an extra half hour later on in the day, and yes I did feel cheated :o