Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Silly Question, Shoes

Hi all,

Hope you are enjoying half term hols. Was just asking where do you people who are on their feet all day buy your shoes from, my feet hurt at the end of the day and am looking for comfy and stylish shoes. Don't want dowdy shoes though. I know it's a bizarre question, but please giv advice.

Thanks

Flowerxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have some lovely comfy shoes from Clarkes. I know that they used to stand for old fuddy duddy shoes, but I'm 26 and I like some of their stuff. I'm lucky that at my current school I can wear trainers but if I don't wear them I have flat boots and shoes both of which are from Clarkes oh and Evans too cos I have very wide feet.

I know the feeling of tired feet, although I have 2 pairs of shoes to swap over when needed. I have a very old pair about 2 1/2 years old, I just cannot let go of them, but now they are falling apart. So I bought a new pair in May of this year from Evans they are nice and comfy but again these are too falling apart, 2 new sets of insoles and now are comming apart at the seams.

So Flower I am to trying to find a new pair of shoes, unforuntaty I need them to be comfy, hardwaring and don't cost alot of money. As I also need new trousers for work, new jeans etc. Why is it that you can go for ages without needing clothes but when you need to pay for other things like car insurance, tax you also need new clothes!!!! xD:o

Beth

me too! fott glove are very comfy also have a pair of flat boots from shoe zone shoes are cheap from here but seem to last well and I don't want to spend a fortune on shoes that get paint splattered and troden on through out the day.

Ohh yes, I have some summer shoes that are footglove ones that are v comfy. They are really starting to fall apart though and I'm gutted as I can't find any I like nearly half as much as these!

Footglove shoes are great, but I find them a bit slippy once they start to wear a bit.I have recently been introduced to Crocs clogs and Airwalks ones too, can be bought on ebay..............and they are fabulously comfy.You won't put anything else on yuor feet after trying these, I promise!! If you have contacts in the USA or are going there on holiday, stock up, they're really cheap over there, much more expensive here, but worth every penny.careful with the sizing........you will need to convert US sizes.beautiful colours and just FAB.................

Ooh I have been wearing footgloves shoes from M&S, they are really comfy now I have worn them in! :o I am thinking of getting another pair with lower heals for work.

Beth

Ooh I wear footgloves too, I have finally just worn in my best shoes, I think I need a new pair for work!!! xD

Beth

i got a pair of doc martins shoes and they are so comfy when your on your feet all day another comfy pair i had were joseph siebel shoes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)