Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Indoor Climbing Frame For Sale

Hi there all

we have an indoor climbing frame (old and used) but still plenty of milage in it. I think it is a Galt one. 'House' climing box, ladder stretching across to A frame on which is a slide.

Open to anyone but we are in Birmingham so purchaser must collect. We are asking for a £50 donation towards our allotment project... what a bargain

if anyone is interested I would be happy to relay our details.

I will try and get a photo tomorrow

hoping it can be of some use to someone

cheers

Apple

hi Apple

i might be interested, can i have first refusal please :D collecting is no problem.... i know a man that can :oxD:(

Only problem would be storage, and would have to price up extra mats...please post picture if possible.

Have sent you an email so you can contact me via email if you wish

cheers

Jo

Um, yes. I'd thought of putting an exchange and mart style page up before now. I was a bit worried someone might send the boys round if anything ended up being a bit sub-standard though. I'll give it some more thought! :)

(Although I really need to get my links page and resources thing sorted out first. Huge apologies for the delay in these. I just have to plead senility I'm afraid...)

no not yet... I really dont want to put it in the skip and that is where it is going to go if I cant get an offer! We really are trying hard to raise funds for our market garden too and this would really help us towards that goal :)

well the frame is now sitting at my house :D:D:D

will be using it at pre-school as soon as i have sorted out more mats

(and my storage cupboard :o )

i am really pleased with it and know the children will enjoy using it for many more years to come.

Thanks for a great bargain Lisa

Jo

• 2 months later...

Hi Lisa...and everyone else :D

Just wanted to let you that i have finally been able to buy some mats for the frame :D:D

so it will be going to its new home as soon as they arrive, cant wait to see the childrens faces :)

i was also able to buy some new play panels for our role play area and a big bag of some soft play brick things (cant remember what they are called) feels like christmas all over again :o and kept a little bit of money for the Education Show at the NEC in March....cant wait

Thanks again for the bargain...will try and post some photos

Jo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)