Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pshe Help!

laura

I've taken over the year one planning for PSHE. We are re-using last years plans for most subjects but of course, as always happens, half the resources are missing, grrr.

Does anyone have or know where i can find pictures showing fair and unfair, or right and wrong situations? I've had a search to try and find any free stuff i can print off but no luck yet.

Thanks

Laura

Do you know about the SEAL resources, school programme?

here is a linkSEAL

I have used some of their photo's to talk to children about different feelings etc. if you look through the attached, there are some pictures depicting unfair behaviour ie: one child has taken all the dough, the child next to him/her looks glum. :o

There are 147 photo's altogether.

Peggy

seal_photocards.pdf

ooo peggy you are a star as usual! thanks very much, there are definitely a few photos i can use there. Now how to print them out without my husband noticing...... :o (perhaps it'll have to be in the middle of the night after i've been up with Ryan!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)