Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Meeting Up

Rea

OK so the teachers from the TES site meet at New Street station and then go to the Malt House in Brindley Place, apparently they are welcome there. For those of you who might not remember, the Malt House is where Bill Clinton had a beer back in 199? It has a balcony overlooking the canal, and is opposite the Sea Life centre, it's also close to various other clubs and pubs on Broad Street and has places to stay ranging from the Marriott or a Travelodge close by. Sounds easy enough :D

• 5 months later...

Bumping this up :D

I was searching for treasure baskets and found this thread (hmmmmmm LOL) anyhow, did it all fizzle away or are people still interested in meeting up.

I know a few people here i would love to meet

Dawn :o

Shelley I can see that one happening!! xD *Shelley to Susan oh thats what you look like then* :( Sorry me and my strange brain!!! :(

The show looks interesting but its around 2 1/2 -3 hours away and would mean a very early start to get there for around 10.00am plus don't know where Halifax town are playing that Saturday. :( May have to think about this one as I am going to early years exibtion in April at Manchester. :o

Beth

Oh dear double booked as I'm off to the IOM that weekend to see the Grandchildren. Could kick myself now for not checking when I said yes to the IOM trip, that it was not our Birmingham weekend. I may go to Manchester Beth - not decided yet- last time I went there it wasn't as good as in the past, and Birmingham is very much better.

May have to think about this one as I am going to early years exibtion in April at Manchester. :o

Beth

There could be a few of us from the North going to this, so we could perhaps arrange something nearer the time?

I'm going on the Saturday but could be hung over as I'm going out with some of the guys that exhibit on the Friday night and boy, they can drink :D

There could be a few of us from the North going to this, so we could perhaps arrange something nearer the time?

I'm going on the Saturday but could be hung over as I'm going out with some of the guys that exhibit on the Friday night and boy, they can drink :D

well I am going on the Friday as I have 3 semiars booked that day.

Beth

Oooo this Education show at Birmingham looks good, :D I want to go umm me thinks I will have to work out how long it will take to get there etc. :o Who going on the Saturday as it may be my only day to get down? Even if its 2 1/2 hours away.

Beth

Well I have registered for the Birmingham Education Show and all being well I will attend on Saturday 24 March 07, I have somewhat persuaded Dad to take me as I think hes been looking at it and I could get alot of information for my FDey course. :o:D

I hope you see some of you there, intermigling amosted the crowds of people. xD:D

Beth