Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsp

Hiya, just wondering what everyone uses as regards to the profile booklet,

Do you use and fill in the booklets or do you use your own tick sheet?

the class grid/tick list approach as Y1 colleagues can also then see across the cohort exactly which statements are strong or weak in terms of attainment. Helps them use the FSP data more effectively in the transition period. With the booklets they had to wade through each one but didn't get that overview they needed. Alongside any comprehensive observational assessment record/tracking system through the FSCG, the booklet is in my opinion more redundant than optional!!!

CX

Oh and it's also an additional faff to get them/make them every year x 30 or whatever!!

Thank you all for the replying. Would anybody be kind enough to share their ticklists please? I would be very grateful

Many Thanks

If it's any use I've done the FSP all on one piece of paper as then it's easy to see exactly where an individual child is: Foundation_Stage_Profile.doc

I also have whole class checklists so that I can see where gaps are in my provision/things that several children need more work on: class_assessment.doc The names get typed into the spaces at the top of each sheet.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)